- Blender is the free open source 3D content creation suite, available for all major operating systems under the GNU General Public License. It can be used to model, shade, animate, render and composite and create interactive 3d models. Both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Blender are included and the proper one automatically used on each machine for maximum performance.
- Blender 2.8 beta Download. No other release of Blender has been met with so much anticipation! It’s the accumulation of 3 years of time and hundreds of months of work by developers from the Blender community. The Blender team decided to tackle workflow; not only by improving UI configurations and layouts but especially by bringing back 3D.
- Blender 2.80 features a redesigned user interface that puts the focus on the artwork that you create. A new dark theme and modern icon set were introduced. Keyboard, mouse and tablet interaction got a refresh with left click select as the new default. Quick Favorites menus provide rapid access to often-used tools.
Nov 18, 2021 All versions. Blender 2.93.5 (latest) Blender 2.79.2. No specific info about version 2.8. Please visit the main page of Blender on Software Informer. Editorial review: Read a full review.
We’ve now officially entered the Beta phase of development for Blender 2.8. That means all the major features are in place, and the Blender core developers start focusing on bug fixes and polishing features based on user feedback. For users this means there will be fewer disruptive changes.
Blender 2.80 Beta is available for download as a continuously updating build, getting more stable and day by day.
- Release notes (in progress)
We do not recommend using Beta versions in production, there are still many bugs and data loss is possible. The exact release data for Blender 2.80 final is unknown at this point, but we estimate at least 4 months before things are fully stable.
Add-on authors can now start updating their code for Blender 2.8. There may still be some smaller API changes, particularly if user feedback requires use to adjust new features. However in general we will try to keep breaking changes limited.
- 2.8 API documentation (in progress)
The bug tracker is open for any bug reports. We expect there will be many reports, so it may take a while for a developer to get to yours. As usual, please carefully follow the bug reporting instructions to make the process as efficient as possible.
- Open Source
- In English
- (2.73 K Downloads)
Blender x64-bit is a free and open-source 3D animation suite software. Blender supports the eternity of the 3D pipeline such as modelling, rigging, animation, rendering, composting, simulation, motion tracking, even video editing and game creation. Advanced users can employ the tools API for Python scripting to customise the application. It has specialised tools which are included in blenders future releases. This app is well suited to small studios also who can take advantage of its unified pipeline and responsive development process.
The software is developed by blender foundation. The latest version of this software is named as blender 2.91 64-bit.
Supported platforms are Windows 7 64, Windows 8 64 and Windows 10 64. It is 100% safe, and it was initially released on January 2 1994. It is cross-platform and runs equally well on OS such as Linux, Windows and Mac computers. This software has no price tag, but you can participate in the West and help to enhance a powerful collaborative tool. It is written in three languages such as C, C + + and python. It is available in 34 different languages.
- 1. Processor- It should be a minimum of 64-bit dual-core 2 GHz CPU with SSE2 support.
- 2. Memory - It should be at least 4GB of RAM.
- 3. Graphics card - open GL 3.3 compatible graphics card with 1GB VRAM.
- 4. Input - mouse or trackpad.
- 5. OpenGL version - 3.3 or higher.
Some important features of the Blender
- Rendering- Now the tool comes up with a powerful new unbiased rendering engine that is known as cycles which offer stunning ultra-realistic rendering.
- Modelling- This app comes up with a wide range of modelling tools which create, transfer and edit your models.
- Materials- It has realistic materials, and with a new rendering engine, the possibilities for materials are endless.
- Rigging- It transfers easy and simple models into a character.
- Animation toolset- By its toolset, it's become more simple for keyframing and for complex walk-cycles, which allows artists to also turn their still characters into impressive animations.
- Sculpting- you can experience the joy of sculpting organic subjects using the built-in sculpting feature set for the program.
- UV unwrapping- It comes up with a feature of fast and easy UV and wrapping your mesh inside the app. You can use image taxes or paint by your own directly onto the model.
- Compositor- It comes with a built-in and fully-fledged compositor. By which you can export to the third-party programs without leaving the program.
- 9. Simulations- You will fulfil your requirement of crumbling buildings, rain, fire, fluid, smoke, cloth. It delivers great-looking results.
- 10. Extensions- This program has a wide variety of extensions that you can turn on easily and quickly.
How to download Blender on your PC?
- 1. Click the download button and download the setup for Blender file.
- 2. After the download process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Follow all setup steps and proceed through the setup.
- 4. Installation will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Click on the finish button and run the Blender application.
- Free Software
- Short animated film
- Execute visual effects
- At first, it might feel uneasy.
- It takes hard work to get it down
App Name: Blender (32-bit)
License: Open Source
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Update: 2020-12-02
Free 3d Modeling Software Windows Blender
Developer: Blender Foundation
Download Blender 2.8 32 Bit Pc
User Rating: 4.09
Blender 3d Download 32 Bit
Category: Imaging and Digital Photo