- Send, request, receive, claim, or withdraw money or find past transactions with pay.google.com or the old Google Pay app .
- Any pending transactions from the old Google Pay app should be expired.
With your device, visit the website, app, email, or text from your healthcare provider. Find your COVID-19 vaccination or test information. Find and tap Save to phone.If you’re asked if you want to save with Chrome or Google Pay, choose Google Pay even if you don’t have the Google Pay app. Google Play Store Android latest 27.9.17-21 0 PR 407935231 APK Download and Install. Get top apps, movies, books, TV, music and more on your new Android devices.
To access the money you have in your Google Pay balance, you have two options:
- You can download the new Google Pay app and sign in with the account that has an existing balance. Your money will carry over to the new app. You can transfer your money out of the new Google Pay app at any time. Learn how to transfer money out.
- If you choose not to move over to the new Google Pay app and would like to withdraw your remaining balance, contact us for help
If you want to send, receive or request money, download the new Google Pay app .
You can use Google Pay to:
- Check out on Google products like Store and Play.
- Use your Android phone to make contactless payments or to make purchases in apps or on websites (see available countries).
- Send or receive money from friends and family (US only).
Learn more about what Google Pay is and where you can use it.
To start using Google Pay:
- Sign in to pay.google.com.
- Add a payment method.
- If you’ve ever paid for a Google product or service, you’ll already see information like payment methods and addresses in your Google Pay profile.
- Pay in stores (Android devices and select countries only)
- Send money or pay a request (US only)
Pay in stores with your Android phone
• Add a credit or debit card from your bank or link your PayPal account in the app
• Make safe, secure mobile payments – your card details are encrypted before they’re shared with stores
• Speed through checkout at nearby stores and anywhere contactless payments are accepted
Pay on the web and in apps
• Shop online without re-entering all of your payment information at checkout
• Pay fast in Android apps without adding a credit or debit card
• Keep payment info safe in your Google Account
Keep your information safe and secure
• Google Pay protects your payment info with multiple layers of advanced security
• Your card details aren’t shared when you pay with your Android phone in stores
• Receive the same purchase protection you get with your bank or PayPal account
Send cash and split the bill
• Send and request money in the app or in Gmail and Android Messages
• Use a debit card to transfer money directly to your bank account – no need to cash out
Access loyalty cards, offers, and more on your smart phone
• Find your loyalty program, rewards program, or offer in the app to add your card
• Make shopping more rewarding – even if you forget your wallet
• Some stores might even send you reminders to use your cards when you arrive, so you can make the most of your rewards
Save event tickets, transit cards, and boarding passes
• Access tickets and passes right from your mobile phone
• Get there fast without digging for your wallet
Manage your payment info online or in-app
• Your payment methods are synced with your Google Account, so you won’t have to update your information twice
Google Pay is available on all non-rooted Android devices (Lollipop 5.0+).
Still have questions? Head over to https://support.google.com/googlepay.