- Windows 10 64-bit Download
- Intel Driver Update Utility Windows 10 64 Bit Download Full
- Intel Nuc Driver Update Tool
Products supported: graphics drivers, chipsets (chipset INF), wireless networking, Intel Desktop Boards, Intel NUCs, Intel Compute Sticks.
- Instructions for use:1. Save this download to a folder on your system. Double-click the file name to run the tool. If the ID Tool detects a branded retail Intel Desktop Board, the resulting status window will display the board model, board version (AA#), BIOS version and operating system version.
- Intel Driver & Support Assistant works with most Windows Operating System, including Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64. Although there are many popular Drivers and Mobile Phones software, most people download and install the Freeware version.
- Installs the Intel® Management Engine (Intel® ME) components for Windows® 10 64-bit for Intel® NUC Kit NUC11PHKi7C and NUC11PHKi7CAA. The Intel ME installer detects the Intel NUC capabilities and installs the relevant drivers. Package version appears in Apps & Features: 2037.15.0.1840 Driver version appears in Device Manager: 2040.100.0.
- Download new and previously released drivers including support software, bios, utilities, firmware and patches for Intel products.
Download and install Advanced Driver Updater. Run the best driver updating tool for Windows. Click Start Scan Now, to perform the scan and detect problematic drivers. View the scan results and click Update All to update all outdated drivers. However, if you are using the trial version click the Update driver option next to the.
- Modified the manual search to make Intel NUCs and Intel Compute Sticks more prominent
- Fixed an issue where files that were previously downloaded were being suggested again
- Added new Download Categories
- Added alert to user on any pending installs before/after restart
- Removed wording to clarify heading for Download Directory
- Support BIOS Updates for Intel NUC and Intel Compute Stick
- Fixed Select All & Clear All functions
- Fixed so the Change folder dialog defaults to previously selected/saved folder
- Fixed Installer to show name as localized language while installing
- Fixed 4ID issue with graphic drivers so they do not automatically download
- For Intel Boards and Kits, some drivers are missing from the results when using automatic scan. Use Search Manually for additional driver availability. Fixed in version 2.6.
Required to install and use utility:
- A broadband Internet connection is required to use this utility
- Operating system requirements for installation: This application installs on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- We recommend to perform a Windows update to bring your operating system up to date with the latest .NET
Instruction for launching:
- Un-install any previous versions (optional)
- Download and save locally on your device
- Double click on Intel Driver Update Utility Installer.exe
- Launch application from the Windows Start Menu
About Update Utility:
Windows 10 64-bit Download
Usually, device functionality is ensured by its drivers, firmware, and/or BIOS packages, and the product can be used for its purpose once these files are installed. However, in order to expand functionality, as well as usability, owners can make use of various utilities.
Installing these packages is most of the times quite an easy process, and may or may not require a system reboot. Still they can be restricted to certain operating systems (or bit architectures), and existing Internet connection, or even specific components.
If all requirements are met, simply save the downloadable file (extract it if needed), run the available setup, and follow all instructions for a complete and successful installation.
However, since there are a huge number of device utilities provided by various developers and manufacturers, it would be a good idea to check any provided information regarding the installation steps, or just follow the on-screen instructions.
To sum up: if you wish to improve your device’s usability and functionality, click the download button, and install the package. Also, check back with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Intel Driver Update Utility Windows 10 64 Bit Download Full
Intel Nuc Driver Update Tool
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 7
Windows 7 64 bit
Windows 8 64 bit
Windows 8.1 64 bit
Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 7.2 MB
- Intel Driver Update Utility Installer.exe