SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS. 2 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended. 2.5 GB hard disk space, SSD recommended. 1024x768 minimum screen resolution. Installation of IntelliJ is similar to other software packages. Just double-click on the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. Installation on Linux. For installation of IntelliJ on Linux platforms, you need to note that a 32-bit JDK is not bundled, so a 64-bit system is recommended.
- Download Intellij Idea Community Version
- Intellij Download For Windows 10 64 Bit Free Download
- Intellij Download For Windows 10 64 Bit free. download full Version
- Jan 01, 2000 Download IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition for Windows. Fast downloads of the latest free software! Media player for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows operating.
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista (incl.64-bit) 2 GB RAM. 300 MB hard disk space and 1 GB for caches. 1024×768 screen. 2 GB disk space. Download the software form the given link. Now turn-off the Net. Install the IntelliJ IDEA 2018.3software and follow the setup steps. Copy the files from crack folder and paste them into the install folder.
- IntelliJ is an IDE, an integrated development environment. It adds the A to symbolize the way it helps you develop your ideas with its AI. It has intelligent completion of coding along with two options, the free community version, and the paid ultimate option.
A powerful Java IDE with extensive capabilities, including WSL 2 and JVM language support, mobile and web development tools, Docker and version control integrations, and many others
What's new in IntelliJ IDEA 2021.3 Build 213.5744.223:
- Key updates:
- Our support for remote development (Beta) lets software engineers connect to a remote machine, deploy an IDE backend on it, and work on a project located there as if it were on their local machine. You can access this feature from the IntelliJ IDEA Welcome screen or by downloading JetBrains Gateway from the Toolbox App.
- There is a new, faster way to diagnose and fix issues with your IDE – the Repair IDE… action, which is available in the File menu.
- The Smart Step Into action now works on Kotlin code. It allows you to debug an expression with chained method calls and lambdas, highlighting the methods and lambdas you can step into.
IntelliJ IDEA is a complex and self-contained development environment that offers developers and testers features meant to help them optimize the code writing and execution processes, as well as provide varied ways for allowing programmers to stay focused on the task at hand, to avoid being distracted, and to also accurately examine their code performance tests and how effective these are.
Getting started with some of the most attractive features of this tool
This is an application that has smart autocompletion and an IDE that is designed to follow and understand your context and deliver the most appropriate tools for any of your ongoing tasks.
For example, the application's search methods, while writing code, are not only targeting syntax- or expression-related results. Depending on your setup and content, and after the application has indexed your source code, you will be prompted with relevant results related to the code, expressions, and available methods in the current framework/package you are using, tool settings' toggling, list searching options, as well as code analyzing, or available refactoring tools.
Moreover, with on-point shortcuts, if having being provided by your first IDE call with common results when you were looking for marginal, niched actions, you further allowed to use the program's smart action system to find what you're looking for — by pressing the same search shortcut again, you will perform a more in-depth action search.
Cross-platform development, additional supported tools and technologies, and version control
With IntelliJ IDEA, you get a well-structured and ergonomic environment where you can access, from the same interface, a plethora of features. The app enables an overview of multiple version control systems that it gets integrated with, like Git, SVN, Mercurial, CVS, Perforce, or TFS. From inside the program's GUI, you can view and manage branches and issues.
Being a Java-centered editor and IDE, IntelliJ IDEA also provides you with a Java decompiler, database utilities (for editing SQL, running queries, performing live database connections, scheme managing, etc.), Docker support (for managing Docker containers and images), application server integrations (e.g. with Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, Glassfish, etc.), test running and coverage tools (for accurate code testing), and much more.
Download Intellij Idea Community Version
IntelliJ IDEA is a large system that offers full workflow assistance, targets real issues and tries to deliver clever solutions, and manages to integrate smart and intelligent features into a modern, sleek-looking interface.
Filed underIntelliJ IDEA was reviewed by Alexandra Petrache
- 30-day trial (Ultimate edition only)
- The open-source edition (Community edition) has the following features disabled:
- Detecting Duplicates
- Perforce, TFS
- Java EE, Spring, GWT, Vaadin, Play, Grails, Other Frameworks
- Database Tools, SQL
- 2 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended
- 2.5 GB hard disk space, SSD recommended
- 1024x768 minimum screen resolution
IntelliJ IDEA 2021.3 Build 213.5744.223add to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows 11
Windows 10 64 bit
Windows 8 64 bit
- file size:
- 653 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID
- Intellij Idea Tutorial
- Intellij Idea Resources
Intellij Download For Windows 10 64 Bit Free Download
- Selected Reading
Intellij Download For Windows 10 64 Bit free. download full Version
In this chapter, we will understand how to install and configure IntelliJ IDEA. The first step of the process starts with choosing the edition. As per your requirements, you can download community or ultimate edition. As name suggests, community edition is absolutely free and we can use it for commercial development as well. However, ultimate edition is paid version and we can evaluate it freely for 30 days.
Installation on Windows
IntelliJ is compatible with almost all versions of Windows prior to 2003. A comprehensive list will be: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2003/XP. It is recommended that you shut down all other applications before you install IntelliJ on Windows.
A minimum 2 GB of RAM capacity is recommended for seamless performance.
For better visualization, 1024x768 screen resolution is recommended.
Minimum 300 MB disk space for installation and additional 1 GB for cache.
Downloading and Installation
Downloading − You can download windows installer from their official website.
Installation − Let us begin with the installation followed by the configuration steps. Installation of IntelliJ is similar to other software packages. Just double-click on the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Installation on Linux
For installation of IntelliJ on Linux platforms, you need to note that a 32-bit JDK is not bundled, so a 64-bit system is recommended.
GNOME, KDE or XFCE desktop environment
Minimum 2 GB of RAM is recommended for seamless usage
300 MB of disk space for installation and addition 1 GB for caches
For better visualization, 1024x768 screen resolution is recommended
Downloading and Installation
Downloading − You can download IntelliJ for Linux from their official website.
Installation − We have downloaded tar.gz bundle. Note that in our case bundle’s name was ideaIC-2017.2.5.tar.gz. It may change with the edition/version. Please use the appropriate bundle name.
The configuration steps are similar on both platforms. To begin configuration, launch IntelliJ application. Optionally, you can import the existing configuration from this wizard. Click on the next button to continue.
Step1 − If you are using the ultimate edition, then a license activation window will pop-up. Select evaluate for free option and click on the evaluate button as shown in the following image.
Step 2 − Accept the license agreement to proceed and follow on-screen instruction to start IntelliJ. You will see the Welcome screen of IntelliJ.
Step 3 − Now, it is time to configure the Java Development Kit (hereafter, we will refer to it as JDK) with IntelliJ. If JDK is not installed already then follow the instruction as in here.
On the Welcome screen, click on ‘configure’
Select ‘project defaults’ from the drop-down list
Select the ‘project structure’ option
Select the ‘SDKs’ option from the ‘platform settings’ menu.
Click on the ‘plus’ icon and select the ‘JDK’ option.
Select JDK’s home directory and follow the on-screen instructions.