Installing the Software Bundle on Linux
Download the bundle from
the installation procedures is here
How to proceed?
After downloading the <jdk-8u131-nb-8_2-linux-x64.sh>(For the 64-bit Linux operating system, the installer file name is jdk-8u131-nb-8_2-linux-x64.sh)
You can install the JDK software and NetBeans IDE in directories of your choice. You do not have to be a root user to use this installer unless you choose to install this bundle in a system-wide location.
Note: This installer does not displace the system version of the Java platform that is supplied by the operating system.
Before you install
1. Verify that your system meets or exceeds the recommended minimum hardware requirements:
Pentium III workstation, 800 MHz
512 MB of RAM
700 MB of free space
Note: The installer uses the /tmp or the /var/tmp directory for temporary files.
2. Download the installer file and save it on your system.
For the 32-bit Linux operating system, the installer file name is jdk-8u131-nb-8_2-linux-i586.sh
For the 64-bit Linux operating system, the installer file name is jdk-8u131-nb-8_2-linux-x64.sh
3. Navigate to the directory into which you downloaded the installer file and type:
chmod +x to change the installer file's permissions so it can be executed.
Or you can just navigate to the download and click mouse right button any empty space and then choose open in terminal then follow the following
- Download: NetBeans IDE 8.2 Download 3. Apache Tomcat: Apache Tomcat 8.0 is included in the Java EE. All download options but it is not installed by default from either of these options. To install Apache Tomcat, launch the installer and select the Apache Tomcat 8.0.27 checkbox at the Welcome page.
- Download NetBeans IDE 8.2 for Windows. Fast downloads of the latest free software!
14 programs for 'jdk for netbeans 8.2'. Simple, Secure, Amazingly Fast. Share and collaborate with unlimited storage. Bank-level security and role-based permissions puts you in control of who has access to your content and critical business files. Onehub offers a suite of robust business tools such as virtual data rooms, client portals,. Apr 16, 2021 There Is No Preview Available For This Item This item does not appear to have any files that can be experienced on Archive.org. Free jdk netbeans 8.2 download software at UpdateStar - The NetBeans IDE is an award-winning integrated development environment available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Solaris. The NetBeans project consists of an open-source IDE and an application platform that enable developers to rapidly.
chmod +x jdk-8u131-nb-8_2-linux-x64.sh
- Installing the Software
- Type the following command from the directory where you placed the installation file:
- At the Welcome page of the installation wizard, click Next.
- At the JDK Installation page, specify the directory where to install the JDK and click Next.
- At the NetBeans IDE Installation page, do the following:
a. Specify the directory for the NetBeans IDE installation.
b. Accept the default JDK installation to use with the IDE or specify another JDK location.
- Click Next.
- Review the Summary page to ensure the software installation locations are correct.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
- At the Setup Complete page, provide anonymous usage data if desired, and click Finish.
When the installation is complete, you can view the log file, which resides in the following directory: ~/.nbi/log.
Note: If you choose to install this bundle into a system-wide location such as /usr/local, you must first login as root to gain the necessary permissions.
i did it for 2 of my systems and successfully Done!
hope that help you too
All the best .
- Written by Nam Ha Minh
- Last Updated on 21 April 2020 Print Email
1. Download and Install OpenJDK 12OpenJDK 12 is an open-source distribution of Java SE 12. It is licensed under GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2), which means you can use OpenJDK for personal, development and commercial use.Since OpenJDK 12 was superseded, you can download it from Archived OpenJDK Releases page.Scroll down a little bit and you will see the last build of OpenJDK 12 is 12.0.2:As you can see, OpenJDK 12 is distributed in zip and tar.gz archives for Windows, macOS and Linux. Download the file suitable for your operating system. For Windows, it is openjdk-12.0.2_windows-x64_bin.zip file.It’s strongly recommended to verify integrity of the downloaded file by comparing its SHA256 checksum with the one mentioned on OpenJDK website. On Windows, type the following command to generate SHA256 checksum for the downloaded file:
certutil -hashfile openjdk-12.0.2_windows-x64_bin.zip sha256
setx -m JAVA_HOME 'G:OpenJDKjdk-12.0.2'
Download Jdk For Windows 8 64 BitYou need to run the Windows command prompt under administrator privilege to execute this command. And make sure the PATH environment variables includes the entry JAVA_HOMEbin.Then open another command prompt window and type java –version to check:This means you have successfully installed OpenJDK 12.Watch the video:
2. Download and Install Oracle JDK 12Oracle JDK 12 was a commercial build for Java SE 12 but it was superseded. Oracle JDK 12 is not recommended for production use. Only programmers should use it to debug issues in old systems.To download Oracle JDK 12, you need to go to Oracle Java Archive Downloads page. Scroll down a little bit and click the link Java SE 12 Archive Downloads. You can see Oracle JDK 12 is provided with both archive files (zip and tar.gz) and installers for Linux, macOS and Windows.For Windows, you can download the installer program jdk-12.0.2_windows-x64_bin.exe. Note that you must have an Oracle account and sign in to download.Click the downloaded file to launch the installer program for Oracle JDK 12. You will see the following wizard appears:Just click Next twice to start installing. It will be very quick, simple and easy.Then type the following command to update the JAVA_HOME environment variable (requires administrator privilege):
setx -m JAVA_HOME 'C:Program FilesJavajdk-12.0.2'Also make sure to include JAVA_HOMEbin in the PATH variable:
setx -m PATH '%PATH%;%JAVA_HOME%bin';Finally, open a new command prompt and type java –version to verify:That means you have successfully installed Oracle JDK 12.Watch video: